Welcome to the forum!
Sign in, or Sign up!
Or else this box will follow you.
Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Sign in, or Sign up!
Or else this box will follow you.
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate fan forum, Roleplays, talks, and lots of fun.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lesser Evil

Go down 
+2
EVERYONE!!!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:
Appearance/Personality/History:

The Lesser Evil - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Pan gave a smile that was almost forced.
"Right, well, we'll go in when the second one shows up." he said.
"Er, tell me, have you ever met him?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:55 pm

[HEeheh ;3
Luke: I'm always the favorite, unlike little Emo there.
Aramis: -_-]

Aramis opened one of his eyes, that humming. It was soft and very in melody....And it was irritating him. His head tilted to the side having his bangs drip over to the side, Luke was curled up on the seat. Like rope he was making a tower of circles of his own body of stripes. Aramis looked away to give Camille an easy glare, a warning one. His eyes as white as the sky, they show no emotion. Nothing, like a blank sheet of paper. One of his eyes twitch having his locks black hair fall into place, "Enough, this isn't a d*** musical bus to be singing it. There's absolutely nothing to be humming joyfully about." He ended with a hiss just like Luke would do. He turned away avoiding her eyes, Luke flashed his huge golden eyes. "You're a kill joy."
"I know I am, it's life." He muttered placing his folded hands on his chest. "I want peace and quiet is all." Aramis added.

Johanna skid along the rough concrete ground, leaves flying over them. Spinning into a dance, the soles of her military boots made a tapping beat on the ground. Her hair released as she held a rubber band on one hand just in case she needed to tie it. Her red fiery hair danced over her pale freckled cheeks. Amber brown eyes glancing around to see anything was following her. From her calm walk she went for a jog. Her breath was gentle and not spitting out anything like others would. She breathed in her nose and out her mouth. She licked her chapped lips seeing the place appear. Her running stopped to a walk. She saw two men talking to each other. She swat her red locks of hair out of her face and came along their conversation. "Johanna here." She stated firmly with a tiny smile trying to break.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:56 pm

[That's suppose to say d.a,mn..]
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:09 pm

(XD)

Wraith watched Camille and Aramis, arms folded across its chest, camouflaging against it. Snapping at the slightest disturbance by another party member. it thought to itself with disdain.

"Ah, nevermind, we'll get to that later." Pan said quickly when he saw Johanna coming.
"Hello. I'll assume you're Johanna Ixoria. I'm Pan. Come with me please, both of you." he said, guiding them through the catacombs. Eventually they came to the ossuary.
"It's all for flash really. He has a kind of...interesting taste." he explained uncomfortably. One rusted gate, a long spiral staircase and several yards of paths later, they came across a broken down door.
"Go ahead. Hopefully you're on his good graces." he finished, waiting for them to enter the crypt.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:17 pm

[X3 and aramis and his easily annoyed personality.]

Johanna stretched her shoulder in circular motion, her back was now in a straight position as she faced the book. "Thanks." She mumbled starting a slow walk. She looked over a the male next to her, "Hey." She muttered waiting for him to follow along. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen
EVERYONE!!!

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:01 am

You guys already started, so I'm just gonna read okay, bye bye
Back to top Go down
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:45 pm

Camille sighed, "Sorry." She looked out the window until she felt like she wanted to change form. "So..." Camille started but figured it'd be best if she cut to the chase. "I'm sorry, this whole 'on a plane' bit has me freaked. Is there anything on this metal flying tomb that can pass the time?!"

"Oh, right. Sorry." Sam had been thinking of, well, anything but this place. It could scare Chuck Norris for all he knew. He fallowed Johanna wondering if that would be his last words. After all he was sure the guy they would be seeing wasn't a talk then kil kind of guy.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:04 pm

The fox-faced woman creaked the door open slowly. Her breathing shortened, she was nervous. Her palms were sweaty once the door fully opened, she walked in before Sam could. "Bas, sir?" The girl croaked nervously, trying to sound polite.

Huh, she's apologizing. Aramis thought pushing his head off the cushion seat, he licked his chapped lips. "It's Okay, I guess.." The boy mumbled quietly. "There's many options; Stay quiet or talk." The boy added as Luke slithered over to her.
"Hello." He greeted. "Don't mind the Dark boy. He has issues." He hissed.
Aramis grumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:17 pm

While most girls might have shreiked and ran from the snake, Camille just replied, "Don't we all?" She pushed a curl behind her ear, "How can you guys stand this? Just sitting here? God I just could-" She let the thought fly away and looked around the jet.

Sam couldn't tell if the girl with him was brave for going before him, or as scared as she sounded. He took in a deep breath and decided to act tough. Crossing in front of her he said, "Lord Bas, what is your wish?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:29 pm

"Hop out the window? Go for it." Aramis muttered closing his eyes slowly. He wasn't much of a people person, he hated communicating with people.Even if it was a cute girl or something, he didn't care. He didn't want to get close to anyone, but Luke.

"I guess we all do have issues." Luke stated, "Though, I was only trying to make a nice moment here by insulting our lovely Aramis." He added having the tip of his tail swing side to side.

Johanna looked over to Sam with a smile, seeing how he acted tough. cute. She though jokingly to herself waiting for Bas to say something at least.
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Pan walked in behind the two nervous soldiers, blocking the exit.

The sound of metal on stone could be heard as the tall figure of Bás walked from the pitch-black darkness to the slightly brighter darkness in front of them. His unappealing, half metallic body was only a foot away from them.

"So you two are the ones Pan chose." he rasped out, eying them both, sizing them up with his cold eyes.

"Very well. I will take his judgment." he said, and at this Pan seemed to relax slightly, "I need the three of you to act as my bodyguards. Certain people have been following me and surely each of you also. They think they are hidden from me. This can be anything but good for us, and as such I need you to take care of them. I would take care of them myself, but I am...preoccupied with other matters and unable to defend myself if they should send someone. They have a base nearby. Weak people, no experience in combat. You will start by killing them all. Once that is taken care of, I will call for you again." Bás gave them a final look before turning around.

"Succeed at this and you will be given a firm place of power in what I plan to do with this world." he finished.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:23 pm

Power? Great! Killing? Yeah, ok... Sam thought. He'd never killed someone be- wait... no, that guy had lived. Barely, and he was mostlikly still trying to hunt Sam down. Still if Bas wanted it, how could he refuse? "Sounds easy enough." He said slaming his fist into his palm. "So any ideas on how we get the job done, or can we just go freestyle?"

Camille gave the snake a good look, "And how is it your able to insult him, or anyone for that matter? Some sort of magic snake or are you just that smart of beast?" Then she wondered how it'd be turning into a snake, she never had but now it sounded sorta fun.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:34 pm

"I was actually an experiment snake, till they found me running away." Luke explained. "I have every right to insult people, it's part of my charm, child." The snake added with a toothy grin. Well, it was a nice one since you can see his venom fangs.

Johanna's fingers danced over her arms, "We will make sure we get them all dead." She assured Bas keeping a stern look.
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:52 pm

The Acolyte driving the plane was one step short of panicking, and was trying to focus, as to not drive the plane into the sea. He might of been going a bit faster than he should. But he was harboring a trio of professional killers! People much farther up the ladder than him...and he was low even for his own branch.

Wraith was studying its new partners, although it was hard to tell. I wonder how experienced they are. it thought, and then ...d***. I'm trapped on a 17 hour plane ride with these three. Wraith turned to look out the window.

"How you kill them is not my concern as long as you drive them and their base into the ground." Bás rasped.

"We are done. I will summon you once you are done." he finished as he walked back to the far end of the crypt. After a few moments Pan whispered, "Come on...we should go."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Johanna turned away and walked out nodding at Pan's gesture. She looked over at Sam with a smirk, "That was cute what you did there." She said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:04 pm

"Of coarse it it." She said rolling her eyes. "So an experiment? That stinks." Camille had to admit, she gave the snake props for running. She had a... soft spot for runaways one could say. Crossing her arms she spoke up to Wraith, "What about you over there? Mr. Silent." Maybe I could go bug the piolet again...

"Huh? The wish thing? I'm normally not a suck up but, well, yeah know." He said the thought, Oh for the gods' sakes shut up! Once out of the crypt he asked, "So, how are you guys thinking we should do this?" He was still trying to keep up the tough act, "Like guns or poison? The works?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:11 pm

"Oh, what? I'm not enough for you?" Luke questioned faking that he was offended. He looked over at Wraith though, he was something. He never got to know the guy.

"Uh, huh.." Johanna placed her hands on her hips, "Well, we can't blast to the place with guns an weapons. There's three of us and many of them. We should do a sneak attack. Maybe have someone sneak in and we can disguise ourselves." The red bobbed haired woman stated getting her thoughts together.
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Wraith turned its covered face toward Camille. It held its hands up to its mouth and shrugged, trying to get it across that it was mute.

Pan smirked at Sam, then he reached back and grabbed his staff. A wicked blade came from the top.
"Not sure about you two but I'm just going to follow in our oh-so-cheery master's footsteps and go old fashioned with this one. You heard what he said, these guys are weaklings." he said.
"But she has a point. Might want to take it a bit slow and sneaky." he pondered, retracting the blade and using it as a walking stick.
"Then again they'll probably be distrustful to strangers."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:23 pm

"No speaky the English?" She asked Wraith, trying not to laugh at Luke. "Ok so how about-" She continued to rattle off as many 'Hello's in every laugauge she knew.

"As much as I like that plan, I think I could throw in that I can sorta get people to do what I say." Sam suddenly found like avoiding everyone's eyes, "If that helps at all."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:30 pm

"Well, they might start noticing some of their people are missing." Johanna pointed out keeping her idea locked. "Okay, if you can make people do whatever you want, then we can use that when we get there." She stated firmly noticing he was avoiding their eyes. "As much as I want to lung an attack, we gotta think. Brains beats strength."

Aramis moaned, "He can't speak, he's mute, Doll." he stated giving her a pet nickname just to make her mad. "So that's enough with the different languages." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:34 pm

Wraith was just about to start searching for a pad and pen when Aramis said the answer to its charade. It gave him a gesture that could be seen as 'Thank you'.

Pan looked over at Sam and said nonchalantly, "Well that's definitely a good thing to hear. Does that mean you can just walk around the place asking people to kill themselves?" They were just about out of the catacombs, and Pan pointed in the direction they were supposed to go, muttering something about that it wasn't very far.
"Right though, I'm sure we'll think of something along the way."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:45 pm

" 'Kay then." Sam said. "I guess I could but that wouldn't be much fun would it?" Plus the effects could ware me out, and I it wouldn't feel right. To Sam, it wasn't fare to take a life into your own hands. He still belived in Fate, Fate had him working for Bas, had him alive, and if he just asked someone to kill themself that'd be stealing there fate. I'm not a theif.

"Oh sh!t, sorry." Camille said red with embaressment. Then the pet name hit her, "What did you just call me grumps?"

(Note: 27th post!!! Sry that's big 4 me)

Last edited by Angel on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:48 pm

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
The ship's warning signals went out of control as it detected the missle heading straight for it.
It was so sudden, it hit she ship and it began to go down over a forest.

The Legate stared up in the sky.
"Nice shot, Vulpes. You deserve praise."
"Thank you, master."
Back to top Go down
https://titanforum.darkbb.com
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:54 pm

"Couldn't hear me? Is that ear of yours filled with wax?" Aramis said rudely looking over at him. He looked at her directly in the eye, "And just to refresh your memory, It's Aramis. " The boy stated with another hiss coming out after.

"Alright, Alright. Let's just head out." The crimson haired woman stated taking steps ahead from them. Walking toward sthe direction Pan pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:56 pm

(Uh, Mango? Thought you said you'd do that when they were a liiiiitle closer to Paris than northern Australia/southern Indian Ocean. o-O)

Wraith nodded to Camille when apologized. Then the ship was it and they fell. Its small weight made it immediately slam against the roof of the plane and crash onto the floor.

Pan looked at Sam, raising an eyebrow.
"Actually I think it would be the most effective. Interesting to watch too." Pan said through a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lesser Evil
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Forum :: Roleplays-
Jump to: