Welcome to the forum!
Sign in, or Sign up!
Or else this box will follow you.
Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Sign in, or Sign up!
Or else this box will follow you.
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate fan forum, Roleplays, talks, and lots of fun.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lesser Evil

Go down 
+2
EVERYONE!!!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

The Lesser Evil - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Johanna focused on her new blades, she sharpened them to one another. A shink sound could be heard ever time she made them touch, she closed her eyes taking a deep breath and enjoying her blades rubbing on another. She could see the flames lick her arms as a child as she thought about the burning down building. She shook her head and looked at her blades, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:
Appearance/Personality/History:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Angel wrote:
Coyote Camille had stopped to chew on a bone in the city of death. Slowly she made her way to the man who sat in the middle of it all. Tail wagging and bone in mouth she approuched him. With a bark she sat in front of him dropping the bone at his feet. She had been in coyote form longer than normal and it showed when in a far from human voice she asked, "Could you throw that for me?"
(sry XD)

"Are you f**kin' kidding me? First the d*** lottery, now some kinda talking wolf? What the hell do you want, Dickweed?"
He groaned and pulled out a ciggarette,
(He's a total douche XD)
Back to top Go down
https://titanforum.darkbb.com
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:51 am

(Yes!!! XD Where you been bud?)

Camille cocked her head to the side, thinking that this guy was just like her father was: Dumb and sorta smelly. "I want you to throw the bone. Oh, and I want to ask about two guys who might have come through...?"
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:56 pm

"Calling them guys would be stupid. Calling them savages would be an understatement. If I tell you, can I just die in peace? They came in, 'bout 6 of 'em, all wearing some kinda... armor, I guess. The one they kept calling 'master' seemed to be calling the shots. Big fella. We were a town of... well, we were.... Never mind. The six of 'em bring us to the center of town. Start talking about how we're 'bad people' and need to be punished. Long story short, I was 2nd place. I got to live..."
he groaned.
"Watched my mom and brother get crucified. That was totally monstrous. I just want to die now."

(sry XD fallout is too addictive @.@)
Back to top Go down
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:40 pm

"Oh." She wanted to say, 'You could still throw me the bone though!" But she forced herself to shake off the coyote act and turn human. There was a mission to finnish and revenge to take on the guys who shot down the plane. "Where'd they go? Tell me and I'll see if I can end you as you wish."
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:12 pm

"last I saw them, they went into the house over there. Be careful..."
He closed his eyes and laid down.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:32 pm

"Thanks." Without a second thought she broke the bone she had and stabbed the man right through the heart as quickly and painlessly as she could. Then she went for the house, shifting into a spider and going under the door. "What horrors you have for me now...?" She whispeared in a small spider voice.
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:39 pm

"Master," Vulpes said, "I'd appreciate it if you would allow me a banana or two."
The Legate handed it to him.
"Thank you."
Lanius took his mask off. His face had a large, sewn scar going across his face from his left eye to the bottom of his cheek. He was also wearing an eyepatch, and parts of the bone were visible under the torn fles on his cheek and parts of his forehead, and neck.
"Vulpes, pills now."
He handed him a bottle and he took two, then put his mask back on. "Better..."
The door swung open, and a man ran in, almost crushing Camille.
"Sir," He said. "The target approaches early."
"Wonderful. Vulpes, see if you can't slow them."
Vulpes took off the helmet he was wearing (See picture below) and put on an orange hard hat. He then slipped on a road guard uniform, and then him, the legate, and the other man left.

(THIS IS VULPES : The Lesser Evil - Page 7 Incult11)
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:43 pm

(Paris)
Time: 2:30 a.m.
Weather: Dark and gloomy

(Wherever they crashed.)
Time: Unknown, though the sun is going down.
Weather: Sunset

Far out in the Atlantic ocean, miles under the sea is a ravine. On the wall of that ravine is a a group of buildings, latched onto the wall and protected from the pressure and water with an incredibly strong dome. Within that city is 28 inhabitants. This is the council of The Observers. They had gotten a report that the plane carrying the group of Executioners had been shot down. Now they were debating on sending a rescue plane. Sadly, bureaucracy is slow as hell.

Wraith started on its way towards where they had all walked toward, assuming Aramis was behind it. Does the council pay attention to planes? Do they know we crashed? it thought.

The group of killers had made it back to the to catacombs, Pan holding open the entrance for the other two.
"After you." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:13 pm

With a sigh Sam went first and tried not to look too scared. Which was hard if anyone had seen Bas before.

If anyone else had been the size of a spider, they'd seen some insect vomit and a grossed out blonde spider. Sh!t, how am I gonna take this guy?! She thought crawling up Lanius' leg. Coyote or something more fit for the night life...?
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:45 pm

A small truck apprached the group of the legate's men.
After hey took a detour, Lanius ambushed them, all by himself, took out 5 men with guns, and 3 with knives, then grabbed the bags in the back.
Vulpes approached. "Master?"
"Heroine. Crack. Cocaine, you name it. They were carrying it."
A few minutes later, they burned it all in a pile of tires, in the forest, and the 5 of the men all had a cookout in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:19 pm

Johanna shrugged and passed by Sam heading into the entrance. She was as scared as before, she felt more...confident.

Aramis looked around with a frown upon his face, Luke around his neck hissing out his fork tongue. "Well, isn't this just wonderful." Luke said faking a happy tone. Armais only grumbled, "We should've left without her." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:32 pm

Pan walked in after them, closing the entrance behind them and began walking toward the small crypt again. The only sounds were the sounds of quiet footsteps, echoing in the tunnel.

Wraith made an absent, but almost agitated nod to Aramis, continuing on its way. The three of them made it to the dead village, which just so happened to be near, bodies laying in various places around it, one fresher in the middle. Wraith looked around, unsure what exactly to do now.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Sam fell to the back of the group, looking around and trying to avoid thoughts of what was to come. "Wish I had my guitar..." He mumbled his fingers playing a silent song at his side.

"Ok, that's it! I'm done here..." Camille had held on to Lanius' shoulder from the time he left the village til now. The insanity and just, everything reminded her of first days working for the Observers. "Getting back at you fools is pointless." With that said, she shifted into the form of a panther and tore off into the woods, fallowing the sent of burning which she figured was from were the plane went down.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:19 am

Johanna walked in the front hearing her foot steps make a beat along with the others. She pushed back the red strands of her hair from her face, she kept forward not trying to show fear.

"Well.." Aramis said dryly. As he kicked a few bones, "We should turn back, there's nothing to look for here." He mumbled wanting to just get the hell out of there.
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:23 pm

Wraith turned to Aramis, feeling like sighing, and walked back toward their wreck. This whole thing has just been delaying. Not even that dangerous. it thought.

A few more moments of quiet walking and they were back at the crypt, all squeezed inside, the metallic footsteps echoing as Bás walked towards them.
"Well. You made quick work of that. Welcome back." Bás said, crossing his arms with a creak.
"Did you see anything out of the ordinary?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lesser Evil
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Forum :: Roleplays-
Jump to: