Welcome to the forum!
Sign in, or Sign up!
Or else this box will follow you.
Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Sign in, or Sign up!
Or else this box will follow you.
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate fan forum, Roleplays, talks, and lots of fun.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lesser Evil

Go down 
+2
EVERYONE!!!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:
Appearance/Personality/History:

The Lesser Evil - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:00 pm

(Sory...? XD)
Back to top Go down
https://titanforum.darkbb.com
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Sam shrugged, and fallowed after Johanna. When he caught up with her he asked, "So you know about us, what exactly are you all about?"

Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:24 pm

Aramis clenched tightly on his seat feeling the plane crash down,"What the hell was that?!" The boy asked curious. He got up and walked over to the pilot to see if he was alright. "What's going on?" He asked with a hiss.

Johanna looked over at Sam next to her, " A lot of things. Seeing people I shouldn't see, controlling objects with a simple thought." She said quietly keeping her pace with Sam. Her fingers went over her chin tapping it lightly, "I suggest you be careful around me, tough guy." She said with a teasing tone. Her grin was hidden by her finger tips.
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:33 pm

The Acolyte was full on terrified now, and Aramis wasn't helping in the slightest.
"W-we're c-c-crashing!" he stuttered.
"We were h-hit by somet-t-thing..." was all he managed to say before promptly passing out, leaving the plane un-piloted.

Pan lagged behind Sam and Johanna. He wondered if they really knew what they were into here. He never knew until it was too late. Once they did this they were in forever. Pity.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:14 pm

"Great." The Raven haired boy muttered not deciding to panic, but at least grab the man out of his seat setting him aside. He quickly plopped himself on the seat trying to figure the thing out; "Luke! One of you come! I need help controlling the plane!" Aramis shouted grabbing the handle, but something got him. Who...shot them? He looked a the Large window in front of him, searching for the person who attacked as his fingers flew over buttons.
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:45 pm

Wraith, struggling to stay on its feet, rushed to the front of the plane. It blanked out when it saw the controls, but quickly shook it off and began trying to figure the controls out. No use, however, as they lost altitude faster and faster, until finally crashing into the ground front first. Wraith took a final trip to the ceiling, making its head intangible to avoid a concussion.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:57 am

Camille stumbled up to the front of the plane. Hey if they were crashing she could fly out of here and continue with the mission, though she wasn't sure about everyone else. "Now you see why I hate planes?!" Franticly she tried to change her form.

Sam smiled and gave alittle laugh, "You have me shaking in my boots." Looking back at Pan he asked, "So besides that sword what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:25 pm

Pan raised an eyebrow at Sam.
"Along with the blade, I have a flamethrower and a trap door containing flash bombs in the staff. Not to mention a few tricks given to me. Minor telepathy and intangibility." he said, leaving out a few details, namely that he was not exactly alive.
"We're here." he finished, pointing at the small building in front of them. From the outside it looked like a run down newspaper.
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:04 pm

The Legate approached the down plane and carved the door off with his blade.
He entered and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:44 pm

"Yelling isn't going to help." He murmured as he looked around checking if everyone was okay. Then suddenly, Aramis narrowed his eyes at the creature who entered the plane. He slipped up the scarf up over his chin and lips. His clear white eyes kept themselves steadied at the man. Luke climbed up his leg and and around Aramis' neck. "Who are you?" Luke hissed as Aramis had his hands by his sides ready to whip out a knife.

"So much for secretive hide outs." Johanna stated examining the large building. She looked over at the two men, "How will we enter?"
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:36 pm

"I wouldn't get hostile if I were you, child, you've no idea who your dealing with."
Lanius grabbed Aramis by the collar and held her up with with one hand, barely trying.
He flicked her out the door, then grabbed HIM and tied HIS hands up.
He looked at the plane. "Anyone else want to come out?"

(HAPPY?!)

Last edited by Mango on Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:42 pm

ARAMIS IS A BOY!!!
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:09 pm

well, calm down...
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:11 pm

Wraith, successfully avoiding injury by a series of intangible moments and hearing Aramis and...someone talking, now hid in the front of the plane, propping itself up above the doorway. If someone came in, it'd fly down and crush its jugular. Or rip its heart out. Or anything fatal really.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:34 pm

Yesh! XD

Aramis hissed under his breath as Luke squirmed his way to the rope tying Armais' hands together and taking a sharp bite of them. Armais quickly shifted his hands over his belt taking out a sharp blade. He got up, glaring behind the creature. "You're not much of a smart person, are you?" He muttered lunging the knife towards him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:13 pm

Camille had managed to turn into somthing, and wasn't plaesed about it. Though avoiding most injuries, she couldn't avoid this new creature that was on the plane. Crawling out from under a seat, Camille looked up at the new being with all eight of her eyes. Holy sh!t this guy is messed up. She would have turned into somthing else and attacked, but Aramis seemed to have this under such control...

Sam shrugged, "I'm not much of a planner. But having the flamthrower in the plan sounds cool- I mean good, to me." Looking at the building he couldn't belive they were just going to attack it. It didn't seem like that much of a deal to him. Whatever Bas wants then, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:37 pm

"Well, there's a lot of different ways we could do this. Set the building on fire and kill the escapees, for one." Pan pondered to himself, leaning on his staff.
"Or we could just walk in." he added, raising an eyebrow at Sam.
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:46 pm

(Lanius is a human, male, age 35, wearing a large, yellow, metal mask? >.<)

He turned quickyl, grabbed Aramis' hand and crushed it in his grip.
"I told you to stay still." Lanius sprained his wrist with a squeeze, grabbed the blade out of his hand and bent it.
He threw it to the ground and grabbed Aramis again.
He then grabbed Luke by the throat and held the snake's mouth shut as to prevent him from biting.
"Inscescent serpent. Vulpes! Take care of this."
He handed it to Vulpes,
(He's blind, but still wears a small fox hat and a blindfold. But somehow, he can see. o.O XD)
"Dispose of this thing."
Vulpes took him.
Lanius loked at Aramis. "Is there anyone else on board?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:58 pm

[Did I say he was stabbing his face?]
Armais gritted his teeth as he felt his wrist get disfigured. "Luke!" He exclamied seeing the snake being taken away. He spat at Lanius, " Give me back my snake." He said sternly ignoring his question. The last thing he needed was Luke taken away.

Luke struggled in Vulpes grip, he shook his head trying to squirm out. If my teeth were not held by this person. Thought glumly shking his head from the man's hand holding his mouth. He shook and shook, trying to lose grip.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:01 pm

(She's seeing you as a spider, everything is gonna look like, not human 2 her XD If anyone buys that, I love ya)

"Oh I'll show you who's on board!" Camille said in a small voice of a spider which quickly turned into a howl as she shifted to a blonde coyote. She bit at Lanis' leg and was hoping to get his attention so Aramis could run after Luke.

Sam went pink and rubbed the back of his head, "Yeah we could do that too." So he walked over to the door thinking that when he would open it someone would shot him before he could tell them not too.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Johanna followed Sam, placing her hand on his shoulder. "Hey, Tough guy. What do you think you're doing? Is that brain working under your pink face?" She said looking at him. "Why would they let a man with two people that have weapons with them in?"

Aramis broke out of Lanius grip and ran after Vulpes, he wanted Luke. He glared at the man walkign with his best freind, "Give me my snake, Now." He hissed.
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:17 pm

(Will $10 buy ur love, then? XDDDDD)

Lanius smiled under his mask. "I'm sorry, but Vulped has been wanting a new mask for a while now. And as I was aski- AH!"
Then Camille bit his leg.
He dropped Aramis and kicked his leg, sending camille flying, no too far, but pretty impressive.
"d*** shapeshifters! Vulpes!"

Vulpes was no athelete, nor was he even a marksman.
He was completely physically adept, and not even a good runner.
But his words.
His words were poisonous, almost.

He wanted Aramis to catch up.

"Oh, hello. I'm sorry, but my master has instructed me to dispose properly of this. I'm not sure if a snake could be crucified, but we'll just have to see. Or maybe I want to crucify you? That would work just fine..."
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:47 pm

"Well to be fair, I think he has a much better chance than the two of us." Pan said.
"Besides, it'd be good to see how many we're dealing with."

Wraith was listening to what was happening outside, silently walking through the plane, hiding right inside the door. It sunk its face through the plane wall just enough to see what was going on. One armored man and another...rather unimpressive man. It knew where it'd start, at least. Sinking its face back into place, it flew from the exit of the plane, running up to Vulpes and making a hard jab to his brachial plexus, right between his two shoulders, sending a wave of immense pain through his chest to his fingertips that was sure to keep with him for a good while.

Last edited by AquaMushroom on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:53 pm

Vulpes dropped luke, but not soon after, Lanius grabbed both of them by their necks and lifted them into the air.
"I'll have you VINDICATED!" he screamed.
Then he threw them into a nearby tree.
He grabbed Vulpes and ran off, but not before throwing a grnade into the tree.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:10 pm

Aramis' eyes widen as he saw the grenade, he grabbed Luke and rushed over to wraith dragging him away before the thing can go off. "Hurry!" He yelled holding Luke with his good hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lesser Evil
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Forum :: Roleplays-
Jump to: