Welcome to the forum!
Sign in, or Sign up!
Or else this box will follow you.
Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Sign in, or Sign up!
Or else this box will follow you.
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate fan forum, Roleplays, talks, and lots of fun.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the World

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Injur
Titan
Titan
Injur

Welcome to the World - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:44 am

(Thanks, Lexi, feeling the love! <3)

Right away, Bailey could tell the girl thought she was no threat. I can be a threat, however... Bailey thought. Bailey was anything but simple, but of course, everyone underestimated her... As the girl turned to follow Zechs, Bailey slipped a miniscule tracking device onto her. Then Bailey ran off back to the forest.
Back to top Go down
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen
EVERYONE!!!

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:
Appearance/Personality/History:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:56 pm

is it okay?
Back to top Go down
x☠Faith_Trust☠x
Titan
Titan
x☠Faith_Trust☠x

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:05 pm

(Elisah- yup, accepted!)

Daphnie gasped at the feeling of a slight touch. She snatched Bailey's forearm before she left. "Don't ever touch me." and let her go with ease. She then went her own seperate way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101
Injur
Titan
Titan
Injur

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:17 pm

Bailey narrowed her eyes as the girl grabbed her arm as she turned. The girl said something, then left. Bailey watched the girl go her own way, then she herself ran back into the forest.
Back to top Go down
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen
EVERYONE!!!

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:34 am

Majo arrived in a city, she looked around the place, busy with people, she made her way through the large amount of people. She arrived at a book store, with hope of finding a spell book she went inside.
"Excuse me young lady." the store keeper said.
"Yes?" she answered.
''Aren't you supposed to be in school??"
Majo was left speechless. 'School..' she thought.'I never thought of that, what should be my excuse?!'
"Er... Ahhmmm....." in one split second she ran away from the store and the shop keeper. ''Huaa... School... Do I need to enroll??... Nah..."
Back to top Go down
Yooo
Citizen
Yooo

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:30 pm

(elisah- she said it's outside the city!! and i think schools over. keno goes to school, it's over for her)

Keno's POV-

The girls seemed to exchange a few words that appeared to be of no threat. But when she (Daphnie) grabbed the other girl's forearm, Keno tensed, until they both walked the other direction- away from each other.
When the threat seemed to be gone, Keno flew back into the city and untransformed. She was bored and wasn't in the mood to watch television- not even teen titans, and she had just finished all her homework.
'i deserve a reward...' she thought to herself as she walked aimlessly. 'ah, i should get a book... maybe a manga,' she decided and started walking to a bookstore.
Keno walked in and looked around casually, when noticed another girl with black hair and a puffy dress come in.
Keno was deeply unimpressed by the dress. 'who wears it these days? is she crazy? she's going to get bullied,' she thought with a face like... -___- this.
For some reason, keno kept looking as the store lady went to talk to her. Keno couldn't hear what they wear saying, but in a spilt second, the girl ran from the store lady. (what's a store lady??) Thinking she had stolen something, Keno ran after the girl. "Hey stop!"
the girl muttered something about school, Keno was close enough to hear that.
"Hey stop!!" Keno yelled again and tackled the girl to the ground.
"Wha- What are you doing??" the girl screamed.
When the people around her looked at them, Keno dragged the girl to her feet and pulled her away by the hand. When they arrived at a place with less people, Keno said, 'Ok, talk. did you steal something?"
"Steal? No! Who are you? Help!!" the girl screamed again.
Keno put her hand over the girl's mouth. "Shut up!" she hissed. "I'm not going to hurt you."
"You already did..." the girl mumbled.
Keno put her hand away. "sorry..." she muttered. "I thought you stole something."
"Why?"
"Because you ran away from the shop keeper?"
"Oh! Ahaha! No, i did not steal anything!"
Keno was still suspicious but didn't say anything.
"My name is Majo! Majo Akine!" the girl smiled.
Keno hesitated before muttering, "Mine's Keno."
"Keno why are you not in school?"
"....... School finished hours ago."
"EHH?!?"
Back to top Go down
x☠Faith_Trust☠x
Titan
Titan
x☠Faith_Trust☠x

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:09 pm

Daphnie strolled into the city once more. Her eyes flowed around the cops and detectives as they scoped the scene where Zechs had arrived. This boy was so... different. His powers were fascinating, his endurance was impressive, and his attitude was top knotch in her book.

The Bailey girl, she was a minor annoyance. Of course Daphnie hadn't seen much of her yet, so she could never be sure. If there was ever one saying Daphnie would live on, it's to never judge a book by it's character.
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:52 am

Zechs ran up another building and looked up. A helicopter was flying overhead. he turned his hand into a whip and extended it at the helicopter. je puled himself towards it. hew ripped the door off then threw the men out. one of the bodies landed next to bailey. Zechs climbed into the pilot seat and shape shifted into a soldier, then flew the helicopter towards the nearest military stronghold.
Back to top Go down
https://titanforum.darkbb.com
x☠Faith_Trust☠x
Titan
Titan
x☠Faith_Trust☠x

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 pm

Daphnie ignored the sound of helicopters over head. She ignored the passings by of others. She ignored the world right now. She was too focused on the two teens she had just come encounter with. It was wracking her brain how much the two were on her mind. The starry night sky was a constant reminder of how many people there were in the world, and how few mattered.
Back to top Go down
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen
EVERYONE!!!

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:42 pm

"EHH?!?"
"Yes, you didn't know?"
"Well.... You see I was on a holiday and came back a few days ago..." she picked the words carefully while putting her hands behind her back trying to reach for her spell book.
"Hhuh. I see... What school do you got to?"
She reached for her book."I go to... Konwari Isul!!!" she yelled, then transporting to an unknown place. "Phew.."
'Now, where am I?' she thought looking around.
Back to top Go down
Injur
Titan
Titan
Injur

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:54 pm

Bailey went back into the forest and began scavaging all her tools and food, ignoring a loud boom that she suspected to be the boy again. Finally, she loaded all her tools into her backpack. Bailey didn't expect the backpack to be so light, but she had broken quite a few tools since she left, when she thought about it. Giving the forest a last glance, she walked into the city that she knew too well. Bailey went straight to the nicest part of the city, where all the people drove BMWs and eyed her. She walked up to a mansion and punched a number into the gate. The gate slid open quietly, and she walked straight in, past four BMWs, a fountain, and oddly shaped bushes to the grand front door of the mansion. At the first ring, a servant dressed in a tuxedo answered the door. The servant's eyes opened wide and he gave Bailey a big bear hug.
Back to top Go down
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen
EVERYONE!!!

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:43 am

(Mwahahhaha!!!! I ran away from you Rachel!!! >:) )

Gotham City. The sign read, as Majo read it.
"I am in Gotham city. Perhaps this is were my true parents live..."
Majo looked around the city, it looked alot like the city she was in before, but she shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Yooo
Citizen
Yooo

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:15 am

- Keno continued-

"I go to..." the girl seemed way too suspicious. "Konwari Isu!" She suddenly yelled and disappeared.
Keno quickly grasped the air that the girl was standing in, as if it'll make her stay. but it was too late and the girl had long gone.
"Dammit!" Keno punched the brick wall infront of her. "That girl was different after all! How could i not have seen it? I let her foolish (no offense) ways deceive me!"
Keno looked up. She was going to have to find the girl now. Find her, and question her.
She transformed with her Died necklace and flew over the city tops, looking for that girl.
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:44 pm

"Captain grailers!" A commando called. "We've recieved this info!!"
Grailers look at him. "Yes?"
"We observed Apache 10-12 taking off."
"and?"
"We're fairly certain it was hijacked, midair."
"What?!"
"When it was fired upon, we brought it down."
"Good."
"But..."
Graiers raised an eyecrow. "But?"
"As it lost altitude, the pilot lept out."
"And?"
"He hit the ground, running sir..."
Grailers narrowed his eyes. "Get my gear."
Back to top Go down
x☠Faith_Trust☠x
Titan
Titan
x☠Faith_Trust☠x

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:07 pm

Daphnies fit patted against the ground on the sidewalk. She gazed out to the horizon of the city easily. Sunrise. She had been up all night dealing with those two. Well, not so much dealing more... prioritizing with. These guys could prove useful, if they were cooperative. (A trait she never seemed to pick up.)

Daphnie sat herself down on a city bench, picked up a newspaper that had been thrown to the ground, and began to read silently to herself.
Back to top Go down
Injur
Titan
Titan
Injur

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:25 pm

Bailey was ushered in right away. "Master Harris, he will be so happy to see you!" The servant said excitedly, holding onto Bailey's arm and dragging her down an expensive looking hall with portraits of a young man on the walls. Bailey laughed and tried to make small talk with the servant as he chattered on and on and dragged her through the mansion. Finally, they arrived at a room with at least four couches, a line of computers on one wall, a huge TV, and a large refrigerator. "Make yourself at home, and I'll go fetch Master Harris." the servant said, bowing. Bailey ran straight to the refrigerator.
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:21 pm

Zechs blended into the crowd by consuming and shape shifting into a civillian. a few people shoved their way past him. A man bumped into him. "Watch where you're going, douchebag!"
Two shady figures approached. "Give us the wallet, and you live."
Zechs gritted his teeth and literally punched 50 IQ points out of the first man ,then grabbed the second one and held him up to a wall."If you EVER disrespect me like that again, I will rip your heart out, and make you watch as I eat it. UNDERSTOOD?!"
"Yeah, man, we're good!"
Zechs dropped him and walked up to a crosswalk.
"Mllardo! You're a hard man to find."
"Grailers? What in the name of St. Petersburg are you doing here?!"
"My mission is to end you, Zechs, and I expect to."
Back to top Go down
x☠Faith_Trust☠x
Titan
Titan
x☠Faith_Trust☠x

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:34 pm

(B****, dont post twice x3)

Daphnie immediately shot up from her seat at the sense of familarity. Her eyes darted around at numerous groups of civillians. She gritted her teeth in frustration until she found what she was looking for;

She saw to men having a sort of stand off. One was the amusing creature she had caught up with before, the other was someone new. She squinted her eyes and glared as she watched the two, not quite sure how to react.
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Grailers smiled and gestured for him to attack.
Zechs screamed, turned his hands into claws and ran at him.
Grailers readied himself and grabbed the claw in mid-slash.
"Nice trick. Won't help."
Grailers pulled a cattle rod out and shocked Zechs.
He screamed and doubled back. He turned his arms into excessive muscle, then picked up the nearest car, and threw it.
Grailers slipped a sword out and cut it in half.
I know all your tricks. Give up and come with me.
Zechs grabbed his arms and growled. "No! NO! NOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" He let go and, powerfully, a hundred sharp tendrils poured out of his body and sprayed in every direction. they stuck to everything, buildings, streets, people, floors.
Then they retracted.
Sides were pulled off buildings, people were cut in half,the streets were reduced to dust ,cars exploded, gas and sewage lines came out of the street and in a moment, everything around him was lifeless and destroyed. Zechs fell over, unconcious, Grailers was dead.
(Daphnie's OK XD)
Back to top Go down
x☠Faith_Trust☠x
Titan
Titan
x☠Faith_Trust☠x

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Daphnie's eyes widened, her pupils dialated. In a flash, everything surrounding that had once been so busy, so vibrant, was dead. The sky seemed grey and lifeless. A sudden rush of unfamiliarity shot down her spine, she was extremely alert in a lucid state, she was....

Scared.

Her eyes peered at the two she had been watching. One, was dead. The other, Zechs, the one that had caught her attention before, was lying unconcious. She dashed over and looked down at the teen, raising her eyebrows in examination.
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:25 pm

Zechs groaned and opened his eyes.
He became alert and scooted back- "AGH!"
HE leaned back in pain, something that was unfamiliar to him.
Back to top Go down
x☠Faith_Trust☠x
Titan
Titan
x☠Faith_Trust☠x

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:27 pm

Daphnie backed up a bit from him. Then her face gave a very questioning look.

"What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:00 pm

He groaned. "I can't tell you. Not here, not now... get me... somewhere safe."
Back to top Go down
Injur
Titan
Titan
Injur

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Bailey bit into a turkey sandwich. She was comfortable. In the room she waited in, there was a large window that had a beautiful view of the entire neighborhood, and a the tips of city buildings in the distance. The door flung open as Bailey finished the sandwich. A very well dressed man with long brown surfer type hair and a good tan walked in. Two green eyes scanned the room, then landed on Bailey. The man's eyebrows lifted a little. "Ms. Ethanson..." he said in clear voice. Bailey stood up. "Mr. Harris...been a while..." Mr. Harris' face broke out into a smile and before Bailey could prepare herself, he pulled her into a huge hug.
Back to top Go down
x☠Faith_Trust☠x
Titan
Titan
x☠Faith_Trust☠x

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:16 pm

The dark haired girl blinked a second, then crouched down to him, put her arm under his, wrapped his own around her neck, and half dragged, half carried him over to her favorite little alley way. She groaned and dropped him down onto to the ground.

"Talk. Now." She demanded fiercely, might even be considered stupidly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the World
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Forum :: Roleplays-
Jump to: