Welcome to the forum!
Sign in, or Sign up!
Or else this box will follow you.
Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Sign in, or Sign up!
Or else this box will follow you.
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate fan forum, Roleplays, talks, and lots of fun.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Teen Titans

Go down 
+6
x☠Faith_Trust☠x
Injur
Nyx
Kashya Shikorea
Mango
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:
Appearance/Personality/History:

The New Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:24 pm

"Ha ha. Agreed."
Back to top Go down
https://titanforum.darkbb.com
Kashya Shikorea
Citizen

Character sheet
Name: Kashya Shikorea
Powers: Powers - healing, chaos energy "dark unstable energy capable of destroying the universe if used in the wrong hands, telekinesis, morphing powers, size changing powers, 6 wings capable of flying at speeds of mach 25, and capable of summoning any element, Capable of using a enemy as a weapon and tearing them to shreads, regeneration from even the smallest body part.
Appearance/Personality/History: Hair - long and silver it reaches her shoulders Skin - tan Eyes - silver Glasses - n/a Face - butterfly face paint color purple Torso - a red and black japanese style kimono Waist - n/a Legs - n/a Feet - black high heel boots Hands - gloves which you can see fingers

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:27 pm

"so how is everyone?" sits down and waits. "hmm i wonder when this bus is coming."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Angela crossed her arms at his Bashful comment, "Not Bashful, Nog." She said looking over at him, crystal bright blue eyes staring. "I guess, I'm alright and you?" she replied.
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:40 pm

Nogatias just smiled at Angela as he began sifting through his bag.
"I really don't get why we're taking a bus. We could of probably been there by now." he muttered. An egg in his bag cracked as his bag lit up from the inside, before fading away a few seconds later. Nogatias fell backwards, blinking.
Back to top Go down
Kashya Shikorea
Citizen

Character sheet
Powers: Powers - healing, chaos energy "dark unstable energy capable of destroying the universe if used in the wrong hands, telekinesis, morphing powers, size changing powers, 6 wings capable of flying at speeds of mach 25, and capable of summoning any element, Capable of using a enemy as a weapon and tearing them to shreads, regeneration from even the smallest body part.
Appearance/Personality/History: Hair - long and silver it reaches her shoulders Skin - tan Eyes - silver Glasses - n/a Face - butterfly face paint color purple Torso - a red and black japanese style kimono Waist - n/a Legs - n/a Feet - black high heel boots Hands - gloves which you can see fingers

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:41 pm

"i could have been there in a second by now. does anyone wanna come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Injur
Titan
Titan
Injur

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:43 pm

FINALLY.

Name - Ally Thompson
Age - 14
Gender - female
Alignment - good :)

Hair - dirty blonde
Skin - pale peach
Eyes - green
Wears a green shirt that has a helmet on it that says "Life's tough. Get a helmet."
Powers - can read people's mind and control technology at will

Personality - good tempered and the energetic happy type

In high school, Ally was always bullied and beaten up. She never fit in. Every day she would be cornered by popular kids and go home bleeding and holding in tears. Her parents were just as bad. This went on for years until one day, after a horrible beating session, Ally went home in tears and was beaten up more for being home late. Ally decided she couldn't take it and grabbed her father's gun and ran to an abandoned warehouse, where she planned to kill herself. Before she could, Ally was mysteriously knocked out by something and was exposed to unhealthy amounts of radiation. When she woke up, Ally went home as fast as she could and found she could read people's minds as she passed by the city. Telling her parents, they dismissed her as a freak and abandoned her. Ally ran away and now shares an apartment with her cousin.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Angela tilted her head watching Nog, "What was that?" She asked pointing at his bag which light up. She went on her knees, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:51 pm

Billy sighed and looked at his phone.
"Sais we absolutely HAVE to wait for the bus... And that it'd be here by 2:30. It is now... 2:25.. Just give them a bit." Billy looked over at his bag.
"What IS that?"

(So sad a character injur D: approved XD)
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:52 pm

"Umm...an egg?" he muttered, squinting as he regained his sight. He rumaged through his bag and pulled out another one, handing it to Angela.
"I'm an alchemist; it's an egg that makes light. It's what I make." he explained, almost a tad shyly.
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Billy looked very closely at it.
"WHOA, BRO... Light egg! That's AWESOME!"
Back to top Go down
Kashya Shikorea
Citizen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:54 pm

my wings go back into my spine. "I guess i can wait a little longer... so any idea whos picking us up?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:59 pm

"Ooooh." Angela cupped her hands holding the lighting egg. She examined it with awe, her eyes twinkling as she gazed at it. "That's amazing.." She commented twisting it in her palm, she glanced at Nogatias with a smile of an eight year old recieving a present.
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:04 pm

He smiled at the positive responses.
"Glad you all think so." he said.
"You can keep that if you want to." he added to Angela, who seemed amazed at the small, faintly glowing egg.
After a moment of silence, Nogatias coughed and said to everyone "That's what I can do, what about you all?"
Back to top Go down
Kashya Shikorea
Citizen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:08 pm

"depends umbra what can you do?" glances at him staring deeply in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:11 pm

(Out of Character: ...erm, Umbra isn't here. That's Nogatias Eolcoh. And he's shown tha he's an alchemist)
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:11 pm

[Umbra....?]

Angela's eyes gave another sparkle, "Really? Thanks!" She replied eagerly holding the egg with such care. She smiled looking at it as if it was alive, " I control water and Ice." She replied showing a display of water forming next to her. It grew up as a line of water, then it dropped at her command.
Back to top Go down
Kashya Shikorea
Citizen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:16 pm

[sorry] "show me an example of your alchemy nogotias?" glances at him.
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:37 pm

"Oh? Very nice!" Nogatias said, watching the column of liquid rise and then fall. Hearing Kashya, he added "Well, the egg for one. And countless others." He rummaged through his bag for his book. Holding the book up, he said "You could call this an alchemists cook book. Of course I can't come up with something out of the blue; I need a work space." He looked over at Billy.
"And what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:42 pm

"Me?"
He turned into the egg he had shown them.
Then into a copy of Nogatias.
"This." He said, using Nogatias' voice.
Back to top Go down
Kashya Shikorea
Citizen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:51 pm

Mango wrote:
"Me?"
He turned into the egg he had shown them.
Then into a copy of Nogatias.
"This." He said, using Nogatias' voice.

"I can do the same thing tho with a twist I can use my voice in the object for instance." transforms into a cat "Like this."
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:52 pm

"That is...slightly unsettling." Nogatias said...to himself and a cat.
"Useful nontheless I'd expect." he added quickly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Angela was to busy staring at the egg Nogatias gave her, One of the nicest things anyone has done for me. She thought to herself as she slung her backpack off her shoulders. She opened he bag gingerly holding the egg above it. Suddenly a case made out of solid ice was made over the egg, she placed the case in her bag gently. Hopefully it won't break. She thought happily.
Back to top Go down
Kashya Shikorea
Citizen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:59 pm

"haha i can do so much more than that." summons electricity and fire from my hands. then wind gusts from 50-100 mph comes into play and uses the water combining it with the electricity. I can also use anything as a weapon and much much more.
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Instantly, as if from nowhere, the large T-ship floated down and the 4 hatches opened.
The driver seat opened and there was Cyborg.
"Hey, y'all. Want a ride?"

Billy looked at his watch.
"2:30"
Right on time. o.o
"Uh... ok!" He hopped in.
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Nogatias, slightly battered from the wind, nodded. Not really a bus. he thought, inwardly laughing.
"And now I'm much more open to this now that I know it isn't a public bus." he said to himself. He walked over to the ship and jumped in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   The New Teen Titans - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Teen Titans
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next