Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Sign in, or Sign up!
Or else this box will follow you.

The ultimate fan forum, Roleplays, talks, and lots of fun.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The New Teen Titans

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:41 pm

Angela didn't noticed the raven haired boy pass by, she was too busy writing in her journal. She fell back, lying down observing the rest of her diary. "I think mom and dad would be proud knowing I'd use my powers for good." She muttered to herself closing the book. A smile on her face as she said those words, she closed her eyes peacefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainWarheart
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Name: Andrew Williams
Alias: Mystic
Alignment: Good

Hair: Blond (Very Short, Spiked)
Skin - Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Glasses: None
Face: Black Eye Mask
Torso: Red Spandex like top, Aqua Blue Cape
Waist: Aqua Blue Belt
Legs: Red Short Tights
Feet: Aqua Blue Boots
Hands: Aqua Blue Gloves

Powers: Telekinesis & Teleportation

Personality: When he’s off duty, he’s an easy going guy, despite his somewhat depressing past. When he’s on duty, he takes his Super Hero job very seriously. On his off time he enjoys gaming and hanging out at the movies or at the pizza place where he has a part time job.

History: Andrew was born with his special abilities. Even when he was a small child, he could move small objects like his toys with his mind. When he discovered the ability, he started to test his limits by moving different toys at once. His imagination was able to run wild while playing in his bedroom. Moving toy trucks and helicopters as his action figures marched along.

Then one day his Mom happened to walk in on him. Naturally, she freaked out. Andrew couldn’t understand why. After all, he assumed his ability was normal. That’s when the trips to numerous doctors started. Of course, Andrew would never perform his ability in front of those strangers. The last thing he needed was to be cut open and experimented on like some lab rat.

Eventually, his mother lost her nerves and decided the only thing she could do was put him up for adoption. He lived in a few different adoption centers. One he was forced out of because a bully. The kid had picked a fight with Andrew for no apparent reason. Just as the bully was about to land a punch, Andrew discovered the second of his abilities: teleportation. The bully was terrified when he found Andrew on a tree branch and immediately reported Andrew as the attacker.

Eventually, when Andrew turned 17, he made it to the West Coast City where the Teen Titans lived. He had come to the decision that he was going to show the world that his abilities were a gift, not a curse. He made his own super hero costume and went to work. His main goal was to get accepted as a member of the Titans so he could not only have a place where he could fit in, but he’d be a part of one of the coolest teams of heroes ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/QuakesGameSpot
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:
Appearance/Personality/History:

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:10 pm

(approved)

Cyborg smiled at Ally.
"Well, before you come in, i'm going to need a blood sample, a hair sample, and a fingerprint scan."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://titanforum.darkbb.com
x☠Faith_Trust☠x
Titan
Titan

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:18 pm

Blade saw the insolent girl fly off towards Titans Tower.
She snatched out a grappling hook from her belt and made her way up the building next to her, once again leaping over gaps and alleys and such.
She groaned.
She always HATED doing the same things twice.

She saw the girl from the last strip of solid land available, near the shore.
She saw her land nonchalantly on the island the tower stood, proud and tall.
Blade had expected some sort of alarm to go off, or guards to come running out, or hell, even toxic GAS to produce.
d***, these Titans weren't going to be the most difficult group of people to kill...

The original ones at least...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101
Nyx
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:48 pm

Angela heard footsteps walk by, she pushed herself up placing her book under the feather pink pillow. She got off the bed and walked over to the frame of her room's door to see the ebony haired boy. She tilted her head watching him pick up objects from the ground, "What are you doing Nog?" She asked using her nickname for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Injur
Titan
Titan

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:56 pm

[Oh c'mon, Lexi, you aren't THAT good.]

Ally winced. She hated giving blood. "Yeah, ok...." She pulled a few hairs from her head and gave them to Cyborg, and rolled up her sleeve, wincing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kashya Shikorea
Citizen

Character sheet
Name: Kashya Shikorea
Powers: Powers - healing, chaos energy "dark unstable energy capable of destroying the universe if used in the wrong hands, telekinesis, morphing powers, size changing powers, 6 wings capable of flying at speeds of mach 25, and capable of summoning any element, Capable of using a enemy as a weapon and tearing them to shreads, regeneration from even the smallest body part.
Appearance/Personality/History: Hair - long and silver it reaches her shoulders Skin - tan Eyes - silver Glasses - n/a Face - butterfly face paint color purple Torso - a red and black japanese style kimono Waist - n/a Legs - n/a Feet - black high heel boots Hands - gloves which you can see fingers

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:05 pm

"hm i think ill check the security cameras too see if the towers area is clear." Kashya looks at the security cameras and notices a unknown figure in the distance as she scans the database she notices that there is no match in any of the heroes records. "hm ill scan the villains database." runs another scan and notices a match pulls the file up on the TV and thoroughly matches the footage. "oh look here someones foolish enough to set foot on this towers island." oops i forgot to enable to new improved security system. pushes a few buttons them presses the enter key to execute the code. "there security systems online." turrets, gatling cannons, sniper cannons all activate to lock onto the target. a slight smile goes onto Kashyas face as she walks away from the console.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Nogatias looked at Angela.
"Oh, I was just passing through...excuse me, 'Nog'?" he asked.

Umbra, who had pretty much dozed off while waiting on the shore, shot awake and stared wide-eyed at the girl who landed near him. Thank God he was wearing a mask. He stood up and walked back a little.
"Well hello there." He said with a small laugh sneaking into his voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:19 pm

[Umbbrra @u@]

Angela shrugged, "Sorry, just your name isn't easy for me to pronounce. It's not an insult." The light blue eye girl said twirling her bangs and drawing them behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm

"Oh, right, of course. I always forget that my name isn't very friendly." he said with a smile.
"If I may ask, how do you feel about all...this?" he asked, brow furled, making a weak gesture to the tower around him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainWarheart
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:32 pm

“Today’s the day”. Andrew Williams thought to himself as he teleported from rooftop to rooftop. He was wearing his red and blue costume as he headed toward his destination … Titan Tower. “Today’s the day I’m going to join the Titans, nothing could possibly ruin this day.” He said, smiling before his body faded away and reappeared on another rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Angela crossed her arms returning a smile to him, "Well, I really don't know how to describe it." She responded taking herself off the door frame. "Just surprised how I got into this place, why?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:06 pm

Nogatias nodded his head.
"Oh, I just wanted to know if I was the only one feeling like that." he said.
"Maybe a little nervous about landing myself here is all." he added with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:16 pm

"Oh." Angela muttered awkwardly as she glanced away, "There's not much to do here right now, huh?" The brunette said looking at the walls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainWarheart
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:19 pm

After a few more minutes of teleporting, the massive tower in the shape of a “T” started to come into view as Andrew neared the bay. “Yes! This is it.” Andrew came to a stop on the rooftop of a building close to the bay and stopped to admire the heroes’ headquarters for a moment. “It’s so cool. This is where my idols live.”

Andrew moved his arms slightly away from his sides, his palms pointed down as he levitated himself in the air. “I’m actually a little nervous. I’ve never met any of them in person before. But that’s fine … I’m sure they’ll accept me.” Andrew started to move through the air toward the tower when he noticed that someone else was staring at the tower.

To him, she appeared to be dressed as some sort of biker chick. However, his gut couldn’t tell if she meant ill will toward the Titans. It might have been against his better judgment, but Andrew teleported in front of her to introduce himself. After all, maybe she was planning on joining the Titans as well. “Hi there.” Andrew greeted the woman, smiling. “Name’s Mystic. By any chance, are you here to join the Titans?”
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:18 pm

"No..." he mumbled. It dawned on him that if they were called away he wouldn't be able to do anything in a half decent fight.
"Er, if you'll excuse me I need to go do something." he said, walking off to his room.
"Nice talking to you." he said over his shoulder. Someone could practically see him being sucked toward his tools.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kashya Shikorea
Citizen

Character sheet
Name: Kashya Shikorea
Powers: Powers - healing, chaos energy "dark unstable energy capable of destroying the universe if used in the wrong hands, telekinesis, morphing powers, size changing powers, 6 wings capable of flying at speeds of mach 25, and capable of summoning any element, Capable of using a enemy as a weapon and tearing them to shreads, regeneration from even the smallest body part.
Appearance/Personality/History: Hair - long and silver it reaches her shoulders Skin - tan Eyes - silver Glasses - n/a Face - butterfly face paint color purple Torso - a red and black japanese style kimono Waist - n/a Legs - n/a Feet - black high heel boots Hands - gloves which you can see fingers

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:34 pm

walks out of the tower and glances at the new member. "hi."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:15 pm

(Kash, he's talking to Lexi's character.)
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:01 pm

"Uh..Okay." The blue eyed girl muttered watching Nog walk away from their conversation.
"Likewise." She mumbled as he stepped into his room that was next to hers. "Huh." She added walking away from her door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yooo
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:04 pm

(sorry!)

Last edited by Rachel_sky on Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yooo
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:06 pm

Last edited by Yooo on Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:35 pm

(May I join? Uhhh I'm not really good with uhm this...)

Name - Aiko
Alias - none
Age - 16
Gender - Female
Alignment - Evil (since there are so many goods)

Hair - Black with a few Pink strands (yay!!) Elbow length
Skin - fair skin
Eyes - Black eyes
Glasses - none
Face - plain
Clothes- A bright pink kimono that is above knees, the obi-bustle sash is black, also has black floral patterns
Feet - Waraji
Hands - nothing on hands

Powers - No powers, has Kunais, Spikes, Shurikens and Nunchakus though

Personality - Impatient, hard headed and uhhh mean?

History - Her name was Aiko and she hated that name, it meant little loved one, but was she loved? Noooo, Aiko, was always neglected by her parents, all the father ever cared about was his job and all her mother ever cared about was how people see herself and her husband. Never had any friends and bullied because she never was the 'people person'. She ran away from home when she was only 12, she traveled around Asia, stealing peoples money along the way. She is determined to make people suffer like the way she did?
Came from Central Asia btw!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:55 pm

(approved, Manga)
Back to top Go down
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Thank you!! Okay, so where are we in the story now? Okay do I start as well?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Injur
Titan
Titan

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:47 pm

(Nyx and Aqua are flirting in the Tower, Mango is outside still taking my blood and samples, i believe, Warheart is hopping around happily and ironically bugging Lexi, who is creepily stalking us. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Teen Titans   

Back to top Go down

The New Teen Titans
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next