Welcome to the forum!
Sign in, or Sign up!
Or else this box will follow you.
Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Sign in, or Sign up!
Or else this box will follow you.
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate fan forum, Roleplays, talks, and lots of fun.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions Thread! :D

Go down 
+7
EVERYONE!!!
Yooo
MetallicaPwns
CaptainWarheart
Mango
x☠Faith_Trust☠x
Injur
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen
EVERYONE!!!

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:
Appearance/Personality/History:

Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:03 pm

hehe sorry...^_^ I like the colour Pink Very Happy Kitty Smile
Back to top Go down
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen
EVERYONE!!!

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:17 pm

I wanna say hi to the new member Pina
Hello Pina!!!!
Back to top Go down
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:32 pm

Hey, name's Isis. TT and anime fan though I mostly enjoy mangas. Mythology is great too, and... I think that's it for now ^_^
Back to top Go down
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen
EVERYONE!!!

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:34 am

Hi Isis!!! I love reading mangas and watching anime too!!! What do you read?
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:05 pm

i think I expressed that only Manga/anime I watch/read is Bleach.
U watch bleach, Isis?
What about you, manga?
Back to top Go down
https://titanforum.darkbb.com
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:29 pm

Manga for me is Black Cat, Blue Dragon, Fruits Basket, and one that's name escapes me... Darn it I forget but one of the guy's name is Kamina.

Never really got into Bleach. but I might give it another go later on.
Back to top Go down
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen
EVERYONE!!!

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:07 pm

to Mango yup I watch bleach
to Isis i read Fruits Basket too!!! shssshhhh Im at school!!
Back to top Go down
Yooo
Citizen
Yooo

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:29 pm

Hello isis! I'm just another member here, call me Rachel. nice to meet you... sorta, it's not really meeting... nice to know you! ^_^ You sound interesting. manga is my friend, Elisah. Uh.. well, see ya around in letters. BYE!
Back to top Go down
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen
EVERYONE!!!

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:31 pm

Okay rachel do we log out now? Im scared I'm gonna log out when the other class comes okay? okay
Back to top Go down
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen
EVERYONE!!!

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:34 am

Oh and hi new member Shade wing!!
Back to top Go down
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:57 pm

XD That sounds like me at my eye test today, though finally I gave up and said to the lady giving eye tests today, "Ok, let me tell you what I can read. The top line, the Es are up, right, right, and down. That's the only things I can see! Oh and I do have glasses and a real eye doctor appointment next Tuesday :3"
She scared me at frist but I eventually got over the fear.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:57 pm

Means they're mad enough that they'll eat chu and pick all your bones!! lol I really don't know but that's my guess.
Back to top Go down
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen
EVERYONE!!!

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:34 am

sooo theyre mad?
Back to top Go down
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen
EVERYONE!!!

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:38 am

Oh! Hello, new member Gwen!!! Hi!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:16 pm

mangatitan fan wrote:
sooo theyre mad?
*shrug* I'm not really one to ask but up north here it normally is used before a fight breaks out or somthing of the likes. As my ol' Papa would say, "That there is them fighting words." No joke he talked liked that XD

Yo Gwen! Also welcome!
Back to top Go down
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen
EVERYONE!!!

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:56 am

Really? He talks like that - I'm not saying it in a bad way by the way- that's so cool!! It will be like in a movie!!
"Back in the old days, your grandmother and I went out shopping!!" says Mr. Grandpa from movies
Back to top Go down
Yooo
Citizen
Yooo

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:35 am

hi! i haven't been here in some time... been busy. anyway... diagonal??? what are you talking about, elisah?? what were you learning? And i know, right?? we don't wanna speak up, ok?? if you can't hear me, then don't pick me... please? ahahha

fine, INJUR jk, jk- i had an eye test too. so scary! but i don't really wear my glasses. i don't really need it. one eye's good enough, right?

Last edited by Rachel_sky on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:31 pm

Rachel_sky wrote:
Slacks-

Her name is INJUR @.@

jk jk XD
Back to top Go down
Yooo
Citizen
Yooo

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:47 pm

aw, well, whatever, ^_^ jk, jk im not good with names
Back to top Go down
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen
EVERYONE!!!

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:50 am

Rachel, remember how , when was that?? - my elephant memory is not working- Ms. W kept picking me and trust me i was NOT hiding behind my book!! oh! and the fashion show thing, i wanted to run away!! i was all sweaty-ewww- and my breathing was uneven omigosh!!! i cannot believe we have to rehearse that over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, until December 15 comes!! okay i am officially scared of December 15 this year now.. you know i thought that the them was gonna be great, i thought it was gonna be filming here filming there.. ahhh... i was wrong,
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:35 am

mangatitan fan wrote:
Rachel, remember how , when was that?? - my elephant memory is not working- Ms. W kept picking me and trust me i was NOT hiding behind my book!! oh! and the fashion show thing, i wanted to run away!! i was all sweaty-ewww- and my breathing was uneven omigosh!!! i cannot believe we have to rehearse that over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, until December 15 comes!! okay i am officially scared of December 15 this year now.. you know i thought that the them was gonna be great, i thought it was gonna be filming here filming there.. ahhh... i was wrong,

Manga, you HAVE to be the tweeniest tween i've ever had the pleasure of knowing @.@
Back to top Go down
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen
EVERYONE!!!

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:29 pm

tweeniest? what does that mean? does that mean I'm a teen, cause i am!! I am thir TEEN!!
Back to top Go down
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen
EVERYONE!!!

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:24 am

Oh Rachel, you know the swimming carnival??? Well what weather is it tomorrow? I don'nt want it to be cold again, like yesterday I mean today :P anyway.. I thought I was gonna die in the diving pool!!! Okay not really, I just thought I would drown, let's go in the diving pool tomorrow!! and I'll try to touch the bottom!!.. And not let my ears pop so I don't have to bite my ears like Miranda does. OH! And Christina said that she might join the swimming race!!! You know what I wanna do? When someone's swimming down a lane, I wanna jump in front of them and go BOO!! Oh and speaking of BOO, I once tried to scare ate Margo by grabbing her foot but i was scared that she would kick me so then I decided to just do it the normal people way but she already passed and was behind me! Awww so sad! I know right!! I should have scared her when I had the chance.. OH OH!!! I know my dream now is to scare... DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!!!!! KATARAINA!!! She always scares me.. I wanna scare her!! Hmmm.. I know!! We''ll get a teddy no not a teddy a china doll!! No a BARBIE!!! and then we can give it to Puppy-o then he bites it and stuff and then we use it to scare her!! I mean broken Barbies are scary right?
Omigosh!! Rachel I completed my other dream twice!!! I wrote a really long message!!! YAY!!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:23 pm

Wooow.
Back to top Go down
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen
EVERYONE!!!

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:54 am

I know right!! the message was so long!!! I have completed my dream!! What about you Nyx, what's your dream?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread! :D   Introductions Thread! :D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions Thread! :D
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Forum :: Welcome-
Jump to: