Welcome to the forum!
Sign in, or Sign up!
Or else this box will follow you.
Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Sign in, or Sign up!
Or else this box will follow you.
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate fan forum, Roleplays, talks, and lots of fun.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the World

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
x☠Faith_Trust☠x
Titan
Titan
x☠Faith_Trust☠x

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:
Appearance/Personality/History:

Welcome to the World Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:01 pm

A team of teen villains have taken up residence in Gotham! Reeking of terror and seeking fear, these teens address themselves as the Anti-Titans. Though they aren't the opposites of the original Titans, they are just as bad as they are good.

RULES

-PG-13 rated.
-NO SPAM
-NO FLAMES
-No one sentence posts. "___ dodges the attack with ease."
-No game play rp " Hi. *smiles* "
-OCs are prefered, but other spots will be open.

CHARACTER SHEET

Name: The character's first name (middle and last names are optional but recommended)
Race: The race of your character such as human, elf, ogre, or even a subrace such as vampire or werewolf;. The race must be a humanoid.
Profession/Class: (Optional) The occupation that your character is trained for. Ex: Mercenary, Blacksmith, etc...

Appearance/Attire: The features of your character and the clothes they often wheres. You can easily describe that he/she wears different clothes regularly, or you could grant them one outfit.
Height: (Optional) The approximate height of your character, measured in whatever you prefer
Weight: (Optional) The approximate weight of your character, measured in whatever you prefer
Personality: The mood of your character and the feelings they portray. His/her attitude and outlook.

Alliance: Good or Evil. Or perhaps neutrality? Make this decision with care. And don't always say that your character's neutral, he/she's probably one or the other.

History:This should never be one paragraph. This gives a deep description of your character's past, filled with the important events in their life and what has sculpted them into what they are in the present.
Origin: (Optional, simply describe it in *history--which follows) Where was your character born? What is their home country? Describe where they come from.

Arsenal: The weaponry and items carried by the character. A sword, and axe, a spear, a whip. A book of spells, a shielding cloak, pouches of shurikens, etc...

Skills: This describes the character's talents and relates to his/her profession. Keep this simple, and only portray to us what they're good at. (This, along with *Attributes can compensate for not having any magical abilities if that is the case)
Attributes: Somewhat like *Skills, but relates to strength, swiftness, cleverness, etc... mental and physical strengths. (This, along with *Skills can compensate for not having any magical abilities if that is the case)

Favorite/Least Favorite Food or Drink: (Optional) Food or drink(s) the character most likes over the food or drink(s) they most hate
Favorite/Least Favorite Color: (Optional) The color(s) the character likes most over the color(s) they despise

Element: Simple. Fire, water, light, dark, earth, wind, etc... the element(s) of your character. Please, don't make your character every element (You could simply put "none")
Opposite: The element(s) that greatly affect your character in negative ways, like water extinguishes fire, and stuff like that (You could simply put "none", but it is advised you only do it if you have chosen "none" for your character's element)
Advantages/Disadvantages: List what your character's pros and cons, their thumbs-ups and their thumbs-downs, their strong points and their downsides. This gives more realism to your character

Theme Song:(Optional) Just any song that would fit you're character well.
Picture: (Optional) Self explainatory.

ROLEPLAY SPOTS

Anti-Titans-
Zechs-Mango
Daphnie-Lexi
Other-
Keno-Rahcel

Last edited by x☠Faith_Trust☠x on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/RavenxRobin101
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen
EVERYONE!!!

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:54 am

Questions!! You can say that you saw that coming =]

With the profession/class can it be like student or.... witch in training?
Oh yeah!! and with race-- whats a humanoid?
With the history so its like... from baby to what they are now right??
by skills you mean like-- writing or drawing right?
ooohh!!! can i draw the picture!!??

okay yeah thats all :] bye bye!!!
--Elisah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
x☠Faith_Trust☠x
Titan
Titan
x☠Faith_Trust☠x

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:16 am

-Elisah: Yeah, proffesions can be stuff like that xD. With the humanoid thing, I think it just means humans I grabbed the example off a website I Googled. History would just be like a brief biography, not every little detail. Yes, for the skills. And yup, you can draw it :3

-Rachel: Yes, yes, and yes. You CAN make your own, be the Titans, or be ANY villain or hero in the DC universe. And yeah, if you forget your password click forgot password and it will ask you for your email.
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Rachel... There's IS a possibility we could steal ur private account info. But how the f*ck am I supposed to know HOW?!
only admins can do that and injur's... 13
Lexi's only 12
and im 15, with nothing better to do than RP and listen to emoish music

Name: Zechs Millardo. (Codename: BOSS- Bio Organic Shape Shifter)
Race: Original form is human.
Profession/Class: Doctor, U.S. Airforce Heli Pilot
Appearance/Attire: Wears an all black, leather trench coat that shines even when no light is fluent. brown boots, and a pair of sunglasses.
Weight: 165
Personality: Purely dark. Never smiles, but can be serious and reasonable at times.
Alliance: Evil. Simple.
Origin: The secret governmental spy association known simply as Commandos, were attempting to create a super weapon to deal with any invaders upon their country, The result being Zechs. Or Boss for short.
(PS3 puts a character limit so ill continue this in another post)
Back to top Go down
https://titanforum.darkbb.com
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:40 pm

History: He escaped from the Commando's headquarters after taking out fifty men with his bare hands, living through 400 bullets and punching his way through a 10 foot steel door. He's been on the run for 10 years, but it's hard to stay hidden, as he must consume. Every day.

Skills: Zechs can manipulate the composition of his body in to external features. He can form into the following:
Whipfist: A long, extendable whip that replaces his right arm. Has a sharp blade at the end.
Musclemass: Increase the power of his arms, legs, and everything.
Claws: His arms form into enourmous, swift, but not entirely powerful blades that are so sharp, they can peirce most materials.
Hammerfist: Like Musclemass, except the whole thing is diverted into a large wrecking ball on his hands. Powerful, but slow.
Blade: A Powerful but slow blade. can peirce most materials.
Armor: Covers his whole body in armor, but is heavy and hinders his movement greatly.

Disadvantages: All his powers have a weakness. Must eat people to survive.
Back to top Go down
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen
EVERYONE!!!

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:04 am

YAA!!!!! Let's - awww i don't have a scanner... WAit I think I do... Hmmmm Do I??
:O You can steal private accounts info?! But what kind of info?
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:03 pm

lexi, humanoid means Human or shapeed like a human,
elf, ogre, even my dude's a humanoid. he's not even a living thing. as long as they appear human, they arehumanoid.
so a witch is humanoid.
Back to top Go down
Injur
Titan
Titan
Injur

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:53 pm

EVERYONE!!! wrote:
YAA!!!!! Let's - awww i don't have a scanner... WAit I think I do... Hmmmm Do I??
:O You can steal private accounts info?! But what kind of info?

None of us have the skills or time to take your info, so you're safe. XD
Back to top Go down
x☠Faith_Trust☠x
Titan
Titan
x☠Faith_Trust☠x

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:18 pm

@Injur- OR INTEREST! Very Happy

Accepted Mango, and I'll FINALLY make mine now. xD

Name: Daphnie Still (Alias- The Shadow)
Race: Humqn (Advanced)
Profession/Class: Self Hired Criminal >:)

Appearance/Attire: A black t-shirt, a brown long sleeve cargo-like minijacket, camoflauge cargo pants, black combat boots, black motorcycle gloves.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 119 lbs

Alliance: Evil

History:Recently, she broke into a top secret lab facility and was exposed to a toxic radiation, giving her extra strength, endurance, and enchanced immune system.
Origin: This abomination is simply bad to BE bad! She had a wonderful life, living in an upper-middle class family who cared very much for her, but she was just too awful and mean to understand. Recently, she was just run away from her home to become what she'd always wanted to become, a villain.

Arsenal: She keeps a 9mm pistol in her right pocket. (stolen from her father.)

Skills: Extremely skilled in hand to hand combat, and gun handling. She also can heal herself 8.932x faster than the normal human being.
Attributes: She's very quick witted, smart-alic, and crude. While posessing her extreme strength and other skills, I wouldn't mess with her.

Favorite/Least Favorite Food or Drink: Favorite Food- Grilled chicken salad! Very Happy Least Fav. Food- Pizza. Favorite Drink- Monster, Red Bull, Rockstar, etc. Least Favorite- Water.
Favorite/Least Favorite Color: Favorite- Brown. Least Fav.- White.

Element: None.
Opposite: None.
Advantages/Disadvantages: While she has the insanely powerful physical abilities, she also possess a few mental manipulating ones. With a few witty and cruel sentences, she could make a person doubt everything she stands for. While with disadvanteges... she hates being wrong. She also hates being defeated, as any villain would.

Theme Song: Just Like You by Three Days Grace
Picture: Workin on it :\
Back to top Go down
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen
EVERYONE!!!

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:18 pm

None of us have the skills or time to take your info, so you're safe. XD

ohh okay then Very Happy soo lets do the story now!!
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:14 pm

we can't, there's only me and lexi,
injjur, rachel, y dont u join?

Last edited by Mango on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen
EVERYONE!!!

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:01 pm

who??
Back to top Go down
Yooo
Citizen
Yooo

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:23 am

Name: Keno
Race: She's from another dimension
Profession/Class: Um, self-hired/people-favored hero??

Appearance: She has waist low black hair (mostly in pig-tails) and golden eyes. She wears goth-punk style clothes. (such as long, open-finger black gloves, sleeve-less shirt, long boots or socks with shoes, and a skirt)
Height: 170 cm-ish.

Personality: She acts mature around people (both strangers and friends alike) and has a 'lone-wolf' vibe. In truth, she is childish and random.

Alliance: Good

History: She is well-liked by everyone who knows her, but only for her outer personality, and especially for the good deeds she's done. Since she is from another dimension, she is not human and some people are scared of her.
She is raised to be evil by her parents, who are evil. Despite that, she remains pure of heart and wishes to save people from their evil selves.

Origin: Deid, a dimension other then the milky-way.

Arsenal: She transforms with a Deid necklace she wears. in this transformation,her hair becomes a dark pig-tailed hair down to her knees and gets red pupils with black eyes. she wears a black skirt, thigh-high socks and sneakers. she also has long open-finger gloves with metal claws coming out of her knuckles. She also receives a pair of small, devil-like wings that enables her to fly.

Skills: She does have an interest in magic, and therefore studies it. Her skills allows her to create a protective shield around her, to heal and to power up her claws and use it as 'Surasshu tsuyoi', her signature move. (that's when her claws get a lot longer and becomes paler. it allows her to hit her target from a further distance, but after that hit, the claws become normal sized again)

Favorite/Least Favorite Food or Drink: Keno likes food, but mostly enjoys anything hot and spicy- especially noodles. She is vegetarian and deeply despites meat.
Favorite/Least Favorite Color: Because of her outer character, she'll tell you she likes black best. But in reality, she hasn't ever given it any thought- but it's not black.

Element: Metal/light
Opposite: darkness- if there's no light, she cannot use her shield.
Advantages/Disadvantages: She hates getting attention and cannot breathe when the air gets hot.

Extra- she has a 'pet/partner' that everyone in Deid has. It's a creature that is born from your soul- to help you in your life and be your partner forever. Keno's creature is named Zoku.

Last edited by Rachel_sky on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x☠Faith_Trust☠x
Titan
Titan
x☠Faith_Trust☠x

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:08 am

Accepted :3
Back to top Go down
Yooo
Citizen
Yooo

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:35 am

thanks you! hahaha
Back to top Go down
x☠Faith_Trust☠x
Titan
Titan
x☠Faith_Trust☠x

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:37 am

Meh. Should we start or should I wait for other peepz?
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:46 pm

we got a villain and a hero...
guess we could
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:09 pm

Outside of gotham city, the forest was quiet. peaceful. A small squirrel was chewing on an acorn. It was all disturbed by the rumbling of an armored truck which drove up to the path and, out of it, came 8 commandos, armed with rifles. The commander stepped forward. "MOVE! I want this road block set up LAST WEEK!"
The soldiers quickly set up a gate, and used the truck to block the road. "We're ready, sir! Call it in!"
"This is Argus-2, requesting heavy armor position on my 20, out."
"Roger that Argus. Sending it in."
Ahelicopterflewoverheadanddroppedatankoff."Take good care of her, guys!" the engineer called, then the helicopter left.
All the men aimed down their guns to the road. in the distance, they saw it. A large,but swift tank, powering down the road. "There's the commander's tank! Here it comes!"
The tank drove up and hid behind the road block.
Zechs wasn't far behind.
Back to top Go down
x☠Faith_Trust☠x
Titan
Titan
x☠Faith_Trust☠x

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Elsewhere, deep in the groggy alleyways of Gotham, a young deviant lay her back against the cold brick wall of a building. One foot standing her up, one foot against the wall.
She flicked some of the ash off her ciggeratte, threw it to the ground, and pulverized it with her boot. The shadow of night disguised the plethera of evil gleaming off her face. She spectated quietly as other civillians passed on by the sidewalks, as cars and taxis streamed down the paved streets.

She grunted in disgust and tucked her hands tightly into her pants pockets.
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Zechs ran up to the road block at 100 miles an hour, jumped 10 stories into the air,then came down upon the ground as though he weighed 1000 pounds, knocking the men away. His hands turned into claws, and hecut the rest of them in half. He looked up. The commander was looking at him in total awe.
"Dig in... LIKE IT'S GONNA MAKE A DIFFERENCE!"
another helicopter flew up and began to bombard him with missiles.
He ignored it and continued to chase the tank.
It hid behind a bigger roadblock, this one guarded by more tanks.
"NO ONE CAN PROTECT YOU FROM ME!"
He jumped down, and cut one of the tanks in half, then picked up another, and used it to crush the third one. The commander's tank sped away.
"NOTHING CAN PROTECT YOU FROM ME!! NOT MEN... NOT WEAPONS... NOT ARMOR!!"
The commander fled towards Gotham.
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:49 pm

Zechs pursued the commander all the way to gotham. not only were the civillian ssuprised to see a tank powering down the street, but a man running faster than it, going after it
Zechs turned his arm into an enourmous blade, ran straight up the side of a building and jumped down. he flipped, came down, and sliced the tank, and the commander in half. Zechs jumped up to the top of a skyscraper and took a deep breath.
"Burn in hell..."
Back to top Go down
x☠Faith_Trust☠x
Titan
Titan
x☠Faith_Trust☠x

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:52 pm

Daphnie ran her fingers smoothely through her silk like, black hair. She sighed, and strolled out into the crowd, not going to any distinct location.
She heard the accompaning pedestrians with their small talk, their pathetic, insignificant chattery. It made her sick how people could be so... so easy. She approached a group of citizens watching the news through a filthy window. The news broadcaster on the screen and chin length, auburn hair and an empty face. Like her own.

"This just in, an unidentified disturbance has set the cities ultimate guard off course. We are not sure exactly what this being is, or what possible damage it's caused. All we know is that a millitary tank is setting off course, heading towards Gotham's center."

Daphnie squinted her eyes slightly, in interest.

Suddenly, a ear screeching noise surged through her senses. She, and many others, sped around to witness the sight. Said tank had just been sliced in half before their very eyes by someone... something.
Back to top Go down
Injur
Titan
Titan
Injur

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Name: Bailey Ethanson
Race: Human
Appearance/Attire: Has shoulderwidth brown hair, gray eyes, and a scar on her right shoulder. Wears a blue hoodie with blue shorts and black shoes.
Personality: Is antisocial, but can be sarcastic, funny, and smart when someone gets to know her
Alliance: Can change her mind, but mostly good
History:As a child, Bailey's scientist father tested on her, trying to recreate "what the comic book people did." After years of tests, her father succeeded, and Bailey gained enchanced senses, agility, and endurance, but this victory came with unwanted side effects. At the age of nine, Bailey was beaten into training by her father, who taught her many other skills. At the age of fourteen, Bailey had enough of training and turned on her father, knocking him out and taking a small knife, then running away. Bailey lived in the forest ever since, and tried to help people, but has found some setbacks.
Arsenal: A small knife
Skills: Knows her way around technology, and can wield knives. She knows kung fu, the body's weak points, and when angered, can make both arms into sharp swords.
Element: None
Advantages/Disadvantages: She is a very good persuasder and can hide in the shadows, but can lose control of her powers and suffers from occasional amnesia.
Back to top Go down
x☠Faith_Trust☠x
Titan
Titan
x☠Faith_Trust☠x

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:04 pm

(Accepted :3)
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:19 pm

Zechs leaped across town in a matter of seconds, heading down 20 blocks, before stopping in an alley. he joined the civillians on the walk way. He was growing hungry. he tapped a man on the shoulder. "Yeah?" Zechs grabbed him by the throat, then squeezed. "AAAAGH!"
"Freeze!" A single commando approached him. Zechs smiled, then set the man free, and approached the Commando. He grabbed him by the throat. Four tendrils came out of his back and stuck into the man's chest. they began to dissovle him, and what wasn't consumed, was sucked into zechs' body until nothing was left but a puddle of blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World   Welcome to the World Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the World
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Forum :: Roleplays-
Jump to: