Welcome to the forum!
Sign in, or Sign up!
Or else this box will follow you.
Teen Titans Forum
Welcome to the forum!
Sign in, or Sign up!
Or else this box will follow you.
Teen Titans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate fan forum, Roleplays, talks, and lots of fun.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lesser Evil

Go down 
+2
EVERYONE!!!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

The Lesser Evil - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:12 am

I tried to make her a good oc >_>
Back to top Go down
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:12 pm

Sam Heartnet
Spoiler:

Last edited by Radioactive Isis on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen
EVERYONE!!!

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:
Appearance/Personality/History:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:27 am

Cool!! The power of persuation!! I can never do that, I try to lie but I end up telling the truth I am a very terrible liar... Or am I? MWAHAHAHA!!! i'm evil!!
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:32 am

....Are you going to join or not? It's simple. If not, Don't post here. It's for roleplaying. [RP]
Back to top Go down
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:44 pm

Manga, join us! C'mon it'll be fun =D
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Angel...

ur character is...
how should I say this?

S - 3
P - 2
E - 4
C - 10
I - 6
A - 4
L - 8

:)
Back to top Go down
https://titanforum.darkbb.com
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:28 pm

Aw, thanks bud :]
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Apppproooooveedddd. *_*

Alright, now we've got 2 on each side. And whatever Mango's is. Perfect.

Pan Haggar
Spoiler:

Wraith
Spoiler:

Alright, three now. >_> I'm gonna start...tomorrah. Should gimme enough time to type out an opening. Anyone else who wants to join, hurry up.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:11 pm

r__r
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:17 pm

tomorrow?!
I need time to put my makeup on! :O
Back to top Go down
EVERYONE!!!
Citizen
EVERYONE!!!

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:36 am

Okay OKay!! I'll join!! ME ME PICK ME!!!
Youre gonna put your makeup on? I thought you were a guy!! oooppsss sorry
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:28 am

you got to make a character sheet like the rest of us >.<
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:34 pm

*Ahem* Alright, we're starting now. Characters can still be admitted. Also, from here on out, please do not post anything that isn't related directly to this roleplay. Those who derail this roleplay once to often will receive pre-written lectures. Have fun.

Uluru (Ayers Rock), Northern Territory, Australia

Ayers Rock. A huge sandstone rock over 200 miles from the nearest town, with nothing but desert and shrubs around it. Tourists come to climb and explore the outside of the rock, with its cave paintings and such, but this story involves what’s underneath it.

Underneath the mass of sandstone and dirt is a series of subterranean caverns, unbeknownst to the world. The largest chamber of these caves, at the moment, is populated by 50 or so men and women (And maybe a few ‘its’.) One man in particular, a scraggly, short and scarred man, stood on top of a stone pedestal, about six feet over the rest of the floor. He looked across the room, watching the Executioners go about their lives, sparing and training, most of them. This lasted about five seconds until he yelled unceremoniously: “LISTEN HERE!”

Everyone turned their attention toward the man.

The man had a satisfied look on his face as all the faces turned toward him.

"Alright, look here, we've got important news. Looks like we got a contract from the council." he said. There was mumbling throughout the chamber.

"Normally I'd handpick an Executioner myself, but I've got specific orders as to who's going on this one."

"And it's three." he muttered to himself.

"Aramis Rue, Camille Kane and...Wraith, get up here already so I can get this over with..." he yelled, grumbling the last part. Everyone who's name wasn't chosen went back to their tasks, with a few audibly sighing and one or two shot looks at the three who were chosen.

The Catacombs of Paris, Underneath Paris, France

A man, with a group of average tourists, was walking through the underground ossuary. They were in front of a stone portal with the phrase 'Arrête, c'est ici l'empire de la Mort written across it. Stop, this is the empire of Death. Charming. thought the man. The group walked through the portal, undaunted, to be faced with skulls and bones covering the walls entirely, formed artistically into monuments and patterns. As the crowd stood in awe at the catacombs, the man slipped out from the rest of them and through the rusted gates, into the 'restricted' area of the catacombs. Down several meters of staircases, followed by passages and damaged walls, led to a small, pitch black room.

"Pan. Come here." Came a rasping voice.

"What is it, master?" Pan said almost tenderly, fear worming it's way into his voice.

"I will be free soon, but until then I need protection more than ever. Surely there will be forces to try and stop what I plan from happening. I need you to gather a few people...ones that you trust. Or at least ones that don't pose a threat to me. Come to me afterward."

"Yes. I will bring them."

"Good. Now go."

Pan bowed before exiting the crypt-like room. He sighed when he had made it out. Foot-soldiers. They were almost never bad enough to scare him. He pulled out a cellphone and a list of numbers as he slipped out of the catacombs. He picked two numbers at random, no one under Bás could really be trusted, and proceeded to making the calls...
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:00 pm

Aramis' eyebrows knitted together making a face; the yelling of the man didn't help his sensitive ear. He grumbled getting closer to the stout man, "I don't think you were loud enough, my ear haven't bled yet." He stated with a nice side of sarcasm. "What do you need us to do?" He questioned, wondering why they CHOSE him. There was clearly more professionals than them. Curiosity developed in the raven haired boy, the snake wrapped around his shoulders gave a hiss in his ears, "Wonder why they choose a flimsy guy like you." Aramis grumbled shut up to the forest green python.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:00 pm

Camille strolled up to the man who was extremly loud, shooting icy glares at anyone who gave her a look as she made her way. This wasn't her first go-round, but she'd never had a handpicked assignment, mostly the left over ones. When she got there, Camille wasn't suprised to see that someone else was there first. "The best queston would be why we need three on a task..." She said moving a lock of hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:09 pm

A pair of blank white eyes looked at Camille; You'd think he was blind since he had no eye color. "Obviously, he's going to explain that." Aramis muttered not feeling any fear of the girl. She was hooting glares, so what? She wasn't scare; she's a scar free young girl. He shrugged it off as he felt scaley skin rubbing against him. Luke was on his shoulder now as if he was bird perching, though he twisted himself around Aramis' arm.
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:13 pm

Wraith had stopped sparing when its partner turned toward the yelling man. When it heard its name called, it walked silently up to the pedestal, bringing the chill it made with it. It stopped at perfect attention in front of the man, next to Aramis and Camille. Or at least, that was as much as you could make out through its blotchy costume.

The loud man looked them all over.
"Hell if I know. If I had my way it'd be just one of you." he grumbled.
"But let's get straight to the point; I'm not supposed to be doing these briefings... For whatever reason the council chose you three rookies. Apparently they think you need training so badly they put you on a serious contract. That's right, you're going to kill one of the worst people I've seen in my life here, so don't screw this up...we haven't had a decent contract in over 50 years. All 'help humanity' types. Anyway, this guy has killed people in the tens of thousands, how I have no idea but don't let it stop you. He's in Paris, so we have a jet waiting for you several miles from here, courtesy of our grandmaster. Go there, meet up with the Paris base, kill him, and get back here as soon as possible." he explained.

"Questions?" he grunted, raising an eyebrow.

Pan, after calling a few numbers and either getting no response or, in one case, someone telling him that who he was looking for was dead. Sighing, he chose a few more...two kids named Johanna Ixoria and Sam Heartnet. He called them both, praying they weren't actually dead; he didn't have all day to find two measly soldiers. He left a message to both of them. They read: He wants to see you. Come to the catacombs of Paris. Hope you're nearby. Do not let anyone follow you.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:27 pm

Camille shrugged, there was no point in being a friend or foe with this guy. "Whatever." She tried to add a smile and seem friendly like, but her heart wasn't in it. Working with this guy, his snake and... what the heck was this thing next to her? Great, just great. "We get our own rides, or you suppling?"

Sam finnished the song he was playing on his guitar and took up his phone. He had been ignoring it, fearing it was that chick who had the wrong number yet again, but finally it was actually somthing important. As he read it he laughed, for he had just landed in PAris yesterday. "Fate, you are one messed up son of a gun." He said to himself as he raced out the door.

On the street he waved down a cab and it went somthing like this;
"Can I get a free ride?"
"No way man!"
"Sir, I need a ride to a catacomb entrance. You'll give me one and forget about it yes?"
"Ok! Hop in!" With in the hour Sam was meeting up with Pan.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:36 pm

Aramis crossed his arms as he listened to the man, sucking in every detail told to him. He played it over in his mind like a broken record. As Rookies, they're putting us in this life threatening mission; Very wise. The raven haired boy thought dryly. He replied to the man's question; "No, sir. Now where do we go?" He asked not bothering to look at the girl. He had the feeling they weren't going to get along.

Johanna looked over at her black squared phone, beeping a melody as message came up. Her amber brown eyes read the message slowly; a smiled appeared on her face. She got up from her siting position and grabbed a coat slipping the black leather on. The sweet smell of leather greeted her nose; she adjusted the thing and walked out to the city that belonged to Paris. She walked out of her home and entered her small silver vehicle. She decided one she got very close to park far away and walk to the place. She didn't want anyone following her, and was going to make sure of that. She turned the gas on speeding away in the streets.
Back to top Go down
Mango
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Mango

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:38 pm

The gagged and tied man stared at the two men before him.
"Vulpes, how shall his fate go out?"
"I suggest, master, a crucifixion."
"No, something more painful."
The man whimpered.
"Cut his arms and legs off and leave him here?"
"Wonderful suggestion, Vulpes..."
"MMM D:"
"...but no."
"How about the lottery?"
"Wonderful. Get the tickets."
They grabbed the man and went outside.
The rest of the village, a town of only 20 men, was gathered in front of him.
"Ok," Vulpes announced, "I have 20 tickets here. If you recieve tickets 20 - 10, you are a lucky loser. You will be decapitated. Quick and painless. If you draw 9 - 3, you are to be crucified. If you draw 2, your legs will be broke, but you get to live. If you draw 1, you are free to go."

(Later, i'll explain WHY this is happening XD)
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:56 pm

The man turned toward Camille.
"You will be together. Give you enough time to get to know each other." he grumbled.
"The exit to the jet is over there." he added, pointing to a rather large tunnel with a car waiting in front of it.
"The pilot's just an Acolyte, so take him lightly. Now go and show that the Executioners do more than just laze around in this goddamn cave!" he said.

Pan was waiting for his two soldiers to show up near the entrance to the catacombs. The tourists were gone now, which let them be more free than usual. Wonder if they'd ever met him before. They're in for a great time... he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:04 pm

"Yes sir." She said and strode to the exit. There was no doubt in her mind that snake boy and... what the heck was that thing?! Anyways, Camille had no doubt that this would be quiet a time. She sat in the back with a sigh after waving to the pilot. Great just great.

Sam had a smile on his face after just talking $200 bucks off of people when he made it to the catacombs. Tunnels and darkness. Yipee. Still how could he be mad? He was being called in for somthing and that's all that mattered. He wasn't sure who he was meeting but he figured if he leaned againist the wall, fate would help him out some more.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Citizen
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:20 pm

Aramis walked away from the yelling man, "Getting to know each other, how horrifying." He muttered keeping one of his arms up that held Luke. "Well, It's rare for you to get stuck with a girl. Very rare, Kid."
"I should've killed you when I had the chance." The boy muttered walking into the plane and settling for a random seat.
"But, you didn't I'm really something to you, then." Luke replied with Aramis as he slunk off his arm. "I hate you." Aramis muttered with a low chuckle leaning his head back having strands of ebony hair fall over his eyes. "I love you too, Fella."

Johanna easily went through streets, voices rang in her head though. Not again, she thought. "What is it?" She asked as if there was another person, but there was. Only it was a spirit. A broad shoulder man who has hair dangling from his shoulders. She felt that cold aurora, she shivered.
"Not to fond of spirits, Eh?"
"I look insane, In fact I already am."
"Thought so." He replied sitting at the passenger seat. "Go away."
"Why? Where you going?"
"Somewhere, now really just go." She said shooing away the ghost. He eyes stayed lock at the road. She felt them getting closer, her car slowed down to the side parking.
"Alright." The ghost disappeared into the seat, vanishing.
Johanna got out the car, clicking on a button to lock it. She stuffed her hands in her coat and sauntered to the place.
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Character sheet
Name:
Powers:

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:30 pm

(I like Luke already.)

Wraith followed its two new team-mates silently, taking a seat in the jet.

The Acolyte looked kind of shocked when Camille waved at him, before waving nervously back and turning toward the controls.

The Loud-Man watched as they left his sight.
"They're doomed." he sighed, and he began mentally picking who he'd send after they died.

The jet began moving and gaining speed through the tunnel, going seemingly nowhere. After a while of this, a tunnel wall could be seen ahead. The roof of the tunnel opened up as the jet began gaining altitude. Soon, the jet was above ground and rising, Ayers Rock no where to be seen.
"The trip should take a while, so get comfortable." came the nervous voice from the pilot.

Pan walked over to Sam.
"Hello there. Who would you be?" he said in a friendly tone, trying to see whether this person was friend or foe.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Citizen
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Camille, who had never flown on a plane, wasn't sure she was liking the nevousness in his voice. She was getting jumpy and trying not to show it. To help with this, she'd normally start walking around. Today she settled for softly humming a song someone had been singing before she'd killed them.

"Sam Heartnet, you must have been the guy that called huh?" He stuck out a hand for Pan to shake. If they started on friendly terms, Sam thought, they'd end on them right? "Thought you'd be... well, I normally say taller but I guess ice breakers aren't needed." He laughed at the joke knowing it wasn't funny. He was mearly laughing that he'd actually said it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lesser Evil   The Lesser Evil - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lesser Evil
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Forum :: Roleplays-
Jump to: